Monday, February 2, 2009

sheetrock...

But first..a look at the weather...

Can you see the icicle?



Now for the work that was done..hubby got far this weekend..these photos are dark, but this is a pic of the rear stair landing..it will also be a sitting room..and the walls are done!


Here is the front stairs landing, also finished!


Now in the front landing at the top of the stairs, is a beam, from the original house construction. It looks like, hubby would like to let it be exposed..I would have to see it in person before deciding..but he said it can go either way..I'm not sure...hmmm


And now, here is a pic of the second bedroom finished...I know they are dark, hubby has a habit of focusing on the windows...

1 comment:

loulee said...

You'd need a looooooong drink for that ice cube!
Like you, I'd need to see the wood before I decided to expose or not. It is nice to see original features if they display the right kind of character.