Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've been tagged??????

Oh no! I've been tagged by Loulee

I have no clue what it means, other than I am supposed to tag someone else...7 someone elses??? Other than Loulee's Blog, the only other blog I read is Pam's.

I don't know who else to tag! I hope Loulee doesn't hold me responsible for keeping this going, for I don't have many interests, to read blogs about them.

So...to hold up to my part for a few moments..I will start the form, but I need some time to consider who I can tag.

The Rules

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about you on your blog
4. Tag 7 people and link to them
5. Comment on their blog and let them know they have been tagged.

The facts

1. I have a creative mind, but can't express the creativity. I'm the thought process.
2. I don't like to spend money (I hate random shopping, or window shopping)
3. I am generous to a fault. (or if I have money, I like to give)
4. I don't normally receive gifts, so it makes me uncomfortable to receive them.
5. I like to read interesting books.
6. I can't type well.
7. I can take a lot of *stuff* before I break.

OK, here is where the problem comes in, the only other person I can think of to tag is
1. Jamie over at Stars are shining Bright
2. Meri over at The Meri Wanderer
( I know she doesn't update her blog much, so I am not sure if she will see this.)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

I'm sorry, I am not avid at reading blogs, but I will update if I can think of more.

As for the house now..hmmm...We have a serious leak in the sun porch roof. I am trying to get Hubby to go back this weekend and try to cover it over, as to keep the thaw out. He is not anxious to go back, but other than this trip, the next trip will be to start ripping out the plaster...I didn't want him to have to waste a day fixing the roof first, so it is imperative he get there asap! (He doesn't see it this way though)

My son, who was going to move in our house, to help fix, has decided to head South instead. He is moving to Florida, in Two weeks!! I guess we are on our own!! (Laughing) I have to start lifting weights!

No comments: