Thursday, February 28, 2008

No news...is it good news?

OK, been waiting on the Electrician...it was two weeks on Monday, and DH wants me to call him for some news.

I am not prepared to actually have the work done yet, so I am kind of.....procrastinating.

I know, I was told, it would take about 1 1/2 weeks to get the estimate..but it's a lot of house, and maybe it's a bit more than he wants to do? I hope not. Actually, I recall him thanking us for thinking of him for the job..so I am hoping it is just taking a bit more time than he anticipated to come up with a number.

I'm home this weekend..but the following weekend we are going up to the house..we have some things to do..and a lot of snow to shovel (sigh)

Welp..as soon as I hear about the cost for new electric..I'll be back, unless we make a visit to the house by then ...hmmm till next time!

1 comment:

loulee1 said...

I'm sure you'll be hearing from him Janet.
Good luck with all that snow.